Privacy and Legal Information
All content at this Site (“Site”) including graphics, buttons, icons, images, text, audio clips, logos, and software, as well as the presentation and layout and assembly is the exclusive property of VOTEC Corporation (VOTEC). The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by VOTEC. Except as stated herein, none of the material, including the design or layout of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of VOTEC. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall VOTEC be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this Site, even if VOTEC or a VOTEC authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Use reproduction, copying, or redistribution of VOTEC’s logos is strictly prohibited without written permission from VOTEC. If your organization has a pre-existing agreement with VOTEC, that agreement, along with the specific guidelines for each logo, will specify your rights and obligations regarding use of VOTEC logos. If you do not have an existing agreement with VOTEC, you do not have permission to use VOTEC logos. If you have additional questions, please contact a VOTEC representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following is a partial listing of VOTEC’s trademarks and service marks. This list is not complete. VOTEC owns other trademarks, service marks and patents not listed here: VEMACS, VoteSafe, PollTag, and WelcomeVoter.
VOTEC Corporation, and VOTEC.
Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by VOTEC or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all personal data provided to VOTEC will be handled in accordance with VOTEC’s Online Privacy Practices. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
The following section states our policy regarding personally identifiable customer information. This section primarily relates to information about the VOTEC Web Site.
Our Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
- We internally use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze Site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site’s content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve our Site and better tailor it to meet our user’s needs.
- We may also use personally identifiable information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners and promotions.
- We use your email address and, in rare situations your mailing address or phone number, to contact you regarding administrative notices from time to time
- VOTEC servers automatically gather usage information about which sites customers visit on the Internet and which pages are visited within a VOTEC Web Site. The company does not use that information except in the aggregate.
Our Disclosure of Your Personally Identifiable Information
- We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to any third party.
- Improper Conduct – VOTEC may use customer identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens its operations.
Security of Your Personally Identifiable Information
VOTEC has implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access or improper use, and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.